Sunday, April 20, 2008

AVATAR

Photobucket

its fair to say my body hates me. too much beer, too much bourbon, way too much coffee, loud noises, late nights, early mornings, no exercise, a little too much sugar, and all in the last 48 hours has left me quaking at my computer like a feeble nosed wombat.

its also fair to say it was all worth it but. i got the end of my week, and i got my hang over and i got to listen to some good music. gameboy/gamegirl were fucking sick. and tranter is a loose man, who in a few years may find his weight and party habits could land him in some strife with the heart department....but whatever.

this is a little mash up tranter made of radioclit and michael jackson. he posted it up on havefunclub a while back but yeah its cool.

Tranterco - Divine Mike (Radioclit vs. Michael Jackson)

oh and the teenagers are playing in brisbane on june 12th. thats pretty exciting. this is a track they wrote after some 19 year old chick named nicole wrote to them saying they were really shit. or something like that anyway.

The Teenagers - Fuck Nicole

No comments: