Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2MANYDJS

Photobucket

I was checking out wavesatnight a couple of days ago and I picked up this mix of 2 Many Djs live at Creamfields recorded last month. This mix is amazing, It's getting me super amped for parklife which is coming up soon. If you haven't got a ticket yet I seriously reckon It's a good investment to look into. Big thanks to wavesatnight.

MP3:2 Many DJ's - Essential Mix

I thought I'd also post this Soulwax remix, which is the opening track from the mix. I've been so useless and busy lately I haven't posted anything in so long, so hopefully this helps make up for it.

MP3:The Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy, Hey Girl (Soulwax Remix)

Tracklist
1. The Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl (Soulwax Remix)
2. The Gossip - Standing in the Way of Control (Soulwax Nite Version)
3. David Guetta - Jack is Back
4. Fake Blood - Mars
5. Outlander - The Vamp
6. ZZT - The Worm
7. Tiga - Mind Dimension
8. Luke Francis - The Bomb
9. Don Rimini - Let Me Back Up (Crookers Remix)
10. Alex Gopher - Aurora
11. Walter Murphy & The Big Apple Band - A Fifth of Beethoven (Soulwax Edit)
12. In Flagranti - Business Accumen
13. Hot Chip - Ready for the Floor (Soulwax Remix)
14. Mr Oizo - Flat Beat
15. SebastiAn - Momy
16. Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400
17. MGMT - Kids (Soulwax Remix)
18. Proxy - Raven
19. Justice - Phantom Pt. II (Soulwax Remix Re-edit)
20. Daft Punk - Aerodynamite
21. ID

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really are useless Noize.